Hi everyone

Andi_Afeks

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while so I figured its only fair I introduce myself, Im Andi. I got a flash red lupo GTI in April, its in great nick in general and only has 62000 on the clock. It is by far the most fun car I have owned, Im definitely sold on it!  Im in south wales and have already had a few parts off a member on here not to mention finding the how to archive extremely useful when it comes to a lot of the common issues.  If changed a few things so far, nothing too major but I have a few plans.  Third brake replaced and spoiler re sealed, door check straps, 40mm eibach springs and enkei aphache 2's, rear quarter tinted, BMC CDA and customised engine cover (theres probably a few other little bits but il be screwed if i can remember!)

Anyway, here she is when I first got her .  I'd be interested to see If anyone on here has owned it before, If so thanks for looking after it so well!

IMG_6825.thumb.jpg.2ab1f3588a5cfab6f6fa5IMG_6651.thumb.jpg.e3dd845cac9320405bf7c

and a few from recently

IMG_7362.thumb.jpg.6403e19d93d72438a06baIMG_7356.thumb.jpg.8b724f02c020cfc13bb10IMG_7355.thumb.jpg.c5ea5796e1bb750ac8bc7