Wheel centres

jparkes43

Hello all.

recently purchased some Lupo GTI wheels (Barthurst ones) and i am looking for some wheel centres. The whole big middle bit not just the VW part. has anyone got a Vw part number for this or can yo point my in the right direction in where to buy some.

thanks

James

Oh no hope of getting them online, i will take a visit to a VW dealer soon and see if they can help me out. i did just have a look on the internet and can't find anything. 

James

Edited by jparkes43

Hello. Just went over to my local VW dealers and the only department that isn't open on a Sunday is the parts department ahaha my luck. oh well the lady took my details etc and said that they will give me a ring on Monday afternoon so i will get back to you guys then. 

I will let you know if they have any or if not where to get them from. i will see what they say. Ah ok i haven't seen him on eBay when i have been looking but i agree that for me is a little to much.

James

Hello guys, so i finally got round to speaking to the parts department today after a bit of a faff last time (to long a story to explain). they have a few left in the factory and i have some on order and they are coming to my local dealers in 2 days :) @mickster they were about £19 each for me. 

James

Edited by jparkes43