Lupo 1.4S For Sale!

d15co5tu

I bought this Fantasia green Lupo a few weeks ago after seeing it sat on the side of the road in a sorry state. So I've breathed some life back into the mini dub, fixed its problems, given it 12 months mot and added a few personal touches! It's a 1.4S, it's got 124380 miles on the clock, the interior is tidy, the bodywork is 99% sound - it has the usual war wounds from 15 years of driving - stone chips and the odd minor scratch etc. I've lowered it 60/40 on springs, fitted mk2 golf steelies painted old skool hotrod red and white, new brake pads up front, shoes to the rear. Also added the graphics for an individual look and to cover some minor indiscretions where the previous owner had removed the bump strips. It's a clean car, ideal for someone's first VW or to buy for their kid's first car! I'm based in Hurley near Tamworth and Nuneaton. You can contact me through here or on my mobile 07463734470.

VW Lupo 1.4S

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vw-lupo-14s/1143695408