My (actually the Missus's) Lupo SE auto

SimonJ65

Had this for a few months now, bought it for the Missus but I really like driving it too;

VWLupoSEauto_zpslrrqcbhj.jpg

So far have only fitted the aero wipers and arms from a GTi and some front mudflaps.

Has most of the factory options too, ABS, air-con, CD player, central locking & electric windows, front fogs, electric mirrors, heated front seats, vent windows and electric sunroof but no SE bag.

Edited by SimonJ65

It needs a few things doing which I'll get round to soon. First thing is to sort the suspension as the previous owner has fitted an odd offside front coil spring and the car sits lower that side. Was thinking about getting some Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs for it but might just look out for some low mileage Arosa Sport suspension and front arb. Also considering swapping the rear drums to discs.

Other little things that need doing are the drivers door needs a new hinge and there is a rattle coming from the back which I think is the tailgate that needs adjusting.

Yes now you mention it that's where I used to see it, one of my friends neigh boroughs used to have a transporter in the colour I'm sure of it! Always loved it great choice and keep up the work!

I did think it might have been a showroom model with all those options. Had been holding out for an SE auto with abs, electric windows and central locking but then this one turned up with all of them bar airbags in the seats. Was beginning to think an SE auto would be hard to find considering how many are left in the UK now.

Edited by SimonJ65