Vw lupo Coilovers

BrownBehr

maybe because once you open your box of £160 coilovers they are then worth £120, and should you decide to fit them, drive on the road for a couple of weeks and hate them they are worth £80.

i know which i'd rather buy.

i've got some £550 koni shocks on my TDI, i didnt pay for them they came free on it when i bought the car for £250. LOL

Edited by Sausage

maybe because once you open your box of £160 coilovers they are then worth £120, and should you decide to fit them, drive on the road for a couple of weeks and hate them they are worth £80.

i know which i'd rather buy.

i've got some £550 koni shocks on my TDI, i didnt pay for them they came free on it when i bought the car for £250. LOL

Yeah...... or you buy a second hand set of coilovers for £80 and then 2 weeks later they start pissing oil and then they are worth £0.

Consider the risk when buying second hand suspension unless you're getting it ridiculously cheap.

True but that is a pessimists view. Plus they would never be worth £0.

Fit them yourself = no warranty LOL

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=322084

Actually thats pathetic as is the fact you need the receipt and still live at the same address when bought and have to return them in original packaging etc etc etc. Basically they have a very very limited warranty indeed.

You'd probably have to get a garage to remove them too .... :doh:

Brownbehr, I've seen em on ebay now and again, just keep looking and they will turn up.

Edited by Sausage

I can remember when I posted on here asking for second hand coilovers, everyone p*ssed and moaned that they'd go pop in 2 weeks, I've been driving on my joms since April and they've been no problem whatsoever, still adjust fine and don't leak at all.

£100 well spent I think,

Just goes to show when you stop being a keyboard warrior, get out there and do it for yourself you'll do alright

I can remember when I posted on here asking for second hand coilovers, everyone p*ssed and moaned that they'd go pop in 2 weeks, I've been driving on my joms since April and they've been no problem whatsoever, still adjust fine and don't leak at all.

£100 well spent I think,

Just goes to show when you stop being a keyboard warrior, get out there and do it for yourself you'll do alright

Not really a keyboard warrior, just think for the extra £60 you might as well buy new :)

• Like 1