Newwww Member :) Just bought a Lupo tdi

FlipFlops

Alight guys :)

I've just bought a Lupo TDI so I've signed up to here to see what all the fuss is about :tongueout: . I've bought it off a friend and he's done some mods but I'm going to see if i can add any more to it?

Matt :)

Welcome TDi is good choice!

Hi mate :). I've bought it off a mate and he says he gets 60+ mpg on a run. I cant get my head round that figure! I use to so much less.

They have a fair bit of poke to them too for only 75bhp :)

Hi mate :). I've bought it off a mate and he says he gets 60+ mpg on a run. I cant get my head round that figure! I use to so much less.

They have a fair bit of poke to them too for only 75bhp :)

Yes mate mpg is awesome and £30 tax a year can't complain, do have a bit of a pull at the low revs as well :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have also just picked up a Sport Tdi....I just had the engine Terra Cleaned. I had a passat and then a T5 and had those both done...it cleans out all of the crap and carbon in your engine and EGR.....I have been very happy with all 3 cars that i had done......its about £100 to have it done.....I work in the Oil and Gas industry and this process was kind of found in error in Canada I think....it will put back some MPG and makes everything that little bit smoother.....I also run my on a tank of Shell Nitropower diesel too....if you are new to VW Tdi's, you don't have to thrash the engine, but driving them firmly through the revs and into top gear helps to keep things burning well.....so don't over-rev, but don't be overly gentle with it....

http://www.terraclean.co.uk/