Arosa mk2 grey interior (seats/headrests/door cards & pockets) - Free !

bluebottle

From a series 2 Arosa - front and rear seats, headrests, 4 door trims, 2 door pockets - all in light grey, good condition. Free, but you must be able to collect them - I need the space that they are taking up. Located in Mynydd Isa ( Nr Mold), North Wales. Anyone interested please pm me on here.

What a shame. I'd jump at this opportunity but North Wales and I go Germany tomorrow, someone will snap them up before. IF, however, you still have them by next week, I will come and collect them for sure.

What a shame. I'd jump at this opportunity but North Wales and I go Germany tomorrow, someone will snap them up before. IF, however, you still have them by next week, I will come and collect them for sure.

Noted :-)

• 1 year later...
On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 11:04 AM, bluebottle said:

From a series 2 Arosa - front and rear seats, headrests, 4 door trims, 2 door pockets - all in light grey, good condition. Free, but you must be able to collect them - I need the space that they are taking up. Located in Mynydd Isa ( Nr Mold), North Wales. Anyone interested please pm me on here.

Hi can you post photos?

I need back hearests...