Stonor Invisible Glass

Lupo-Joe

So this is one of my most requested videos... This is the product I clean glass with, Stonor Invisible Glass cleaner.

After trying many glass cleaners this is the one Ive stuck with. Its super easy to use with great results... everytime. So like the old saying says 'If it isnt broke, dont fix it!'. What more do I need to say!

But if you guys want to read a little more here a manufacturers description:

"Invisible Glass Premium Windshield Cleaner with Rain Repellent was developed for exterior vehicle glass with THREE simple objectives: superior cleaning power, "invisible" glass clarity, and a long lasting repellent to shed rain, snow, and ice.

Invisible Glass contains a powerful multi-component cleaning formula designed specifically to clean glass without leaving streaks or haze. Invisible Glass quickly removes tough dirt, dust, tree sap, bird droppings, bugs, grease, adhesives, fingerprints, smoke haze. Safe on tinted windows and contain no soaps or dyes.

Now, with Rain Repellent added, Invisible Glass sheds water to help you see better in ALL driving conditions - rain, snow, or shine. You won't find a better cleaner AND repellent GUARANTEED!

Invisible Glass cleans glass so well, you'll think it's invisible!"

If you guys have anymore question please do comment and give me a thumbs up!

As always thanks for watching and make sure you like comment and subscribe for more detailing videos.

Music:

Title: Sun

Artist: Maxzwell

All rights reserved.