Staggered 16" porsche teledials with adapters *UPDATED PRICE*

mike89

I have for sale a set of rare 16" 7j and 8j Porsche teledials finished in gloss black. They come with 195/40/16 Toyo T1r's which were fitted 1 week before I removed the wheels, so they are like brand new.

The wheels re in excellent condition overall. However one of the 8j wheels have a few marks from the tyre fitters, and a bit of previous kerb rash which was repaired by the previous owner. The paint is matched perfectly on this repaired section so it does not detract from the overall appearance of the wheel. I have documented these areas clearly in the photos. The two 7j wheels have no kerb marks at all. There is a very very small mark on the lip of the other 8j wheel. I have filled this in and is very hard to notice.

I have included the bolt on adapters converting the porsche 5 stud to VW 4 stud (25mm and 20mm). Wheel bolts are also included along with the original Porsche centre caps which are colour coded to match the wheels.

image_zpsyltwtjd5.jpg

image_zpsbzxlq1qs.jpg

image_zpsmqe27pe2.jpg

image_zpshkva71ff.jpg

image_zpsoizgrnvv.jpg

image_zps3u3lowma.jpg

image_zpsllmg7mdr.jpg

image_zps8khje0j9.jpg

image_zpsrpj3kjya.jpg

image_zpsx6dp5ncd.jpg

DSC08902_zpslury6obo.jpg

DSC08911_zps7rtxfb14.jpg