Car sounds like a zoo! :/

victoriax

Need some advice..My car the last couple of weeks has been making a weird owl like noise.It comes and goes.When i slow down it stops.

It,s not constant and the car feels normal to drive it,s just literally driving me crazy!

Any ideas what i can do? Or what it can be..

Thank you

Need some advice..My car the last couple of weeks has been making a weird owl like noise.It comes and goes.When i slow down it stops.

It,s not constant and the car feels normal to drive it,s just literally driving me crazy!

Any ideas what i can do? Or what it can be..

Thank you

LOL

I may be the only one who doesn't think you're crazy. I've been hearing the same kind of "owl" sound only at cruising speeds. In fact it sounds exactly like an owl, loud enough so you can barely hear it. I thought I was imagining things even asked passengers if they could hear it and at one moment, during a long jurney one of them heard it. Then I forwarded my thoughts from my mental health to what the hel could it be.

I was blaming the mirror cover (mine is a bit off) since it seemed to come from it but I haven't been hearing it since the weather got warm here. Although I've been driving it almost exclusively around town the last months so I wouldn't be surprised if it is still there.

And yeah, I've been tested not long ago, apparently I'm sane...

I get a similar noise on my car. It is to do with the turbo spoiling over. Only really occurs when I am slowing down in my car. You will hear it more at night as their is less noise about. Nothing to worry about.