-timing belt and water pump done last year

-new HID'S fitted 3 months ago

-braded brake lines only front fitted rear are in the boot

-cda air filter

-service done 10 months ago

-mot runs out June no advisory's

-single din stereo conversion

-rear speakers fitted and wired just need plugged in

-very rare Renault turbines with center caps and key all tyers are good except one rear

-drilled and grooved brake disks all round only put on last year

-spax coilovers only 5 months old I paid £650 for them

-ashly manifold and decat not fitted but the lamda censors are fitted ready just to go on

I could go one I have a huge folder of receipts right down to stickers I'm looking for £1200 ono as of the spec cars worth that all day to brake but I don't have the time it would also make a fantastic project cant ad pics please get in contact of you want pics

Email Gavin.nicholson7@googlemail.com

Mobile 07596749730

This is Brian's old lupo if anyone that knows him would like to take it on

If that's the case id sell it for parts. You are going to find it hard to sell as one because whoever buys is immediately taking on a blown gearbox. There's a lot of Loops out there priced less than this one that don't have a blown gearbox and while I appreciate they won't have the nice coilies and turbines, they are drivable so that makes them more valuable to the average Joe.

It's up to you mate, if you're confident of selling it lock stock and barrel keep trying but I'd break it. Just me though.

Or just break it.

Agreed, as suggested already, but OP wants to sell as whole or replace gearbox. Like I said, get looking because I'm very unconvinced anyone will be interested at £1200. Not when you can get a fully functional 1.4 Sport for less than a grand.

Never seen a sport at that price around me

saw a 1.4 16v just a few months ago. 77k miles. Not slammed or modded but a working gearbox. £850.

£1200 for a lupo in parts.

engine - 100 plus the ecu and crap, if you're lucky.

Hid kit - 10

second hand front lines and beam flexis, - 20

cda, 50

shitty stereo - 15 (if it's a cd)

rear speakers, 6x9s rammed in a shelf ? - 10
turbines with rapey tyres, try to get 150

year old rusty second hand brake discs - 5

spax coilovers ran through winter, possibly still adjusting, you'll get 200 if you're lucky, nobody really pays proper money for lupo coils anymore.

Ashley manifold, never really fit right, more of a polo thing. - 70

interior ?

weighing in the shell ?

Panels ?

rest of exhaust?

is it all just **** ?

can you explain how it all adds up to £1200 for me please ?

• Like 1

Rich, to be fair you'd be surprised what interior parts go for on eBay, seats 45 quid each. 25 quid each for front door cards, 30-40 quid for lower cards, 20 for rear. You'd get some for the dash as well, carpets and any little extras like middle Sunvisor and mud flaps.

Also, sold as parts couldn't you get more like 150 for the engine, loom plus ecu?

I do agree stuff like second hand induction kits, hid kits etc are worth **** all. You pay through the nose, experience no benefit and then sell them at a huge loss. Good value.

Edited by Skezza

I deal in such things, find me £1200 in that car and I'll burn a whole lupo interior as tribute and I'll post pictures of the large fire.

confidence :D

• 4 weeks later...