My new Lupo GTI

LexG

Hi,

Just got this from a VW main dealer .. 40000 on the clock, 1 lady owner from new. Serviced every year of its life from the same dealer it was bought from. Pretty much mint, and drives like a new car, It came with the VW warranty which gives me some piece of mind too.

Pics are from when I picked it up.

Hope you like it......

45b80294febd3e1ffdccf9452792d104.jpg

9a01f146a5ffbb4badedc17f64e57f7f.jpg

c50f9b4f34bfb476999b6e4112713ebe.jpg

daae738b878679aee8bcc1797e800757.jpg

It was originally listed about three weeks ago and sold within hours but then the listing reappeared on Saturday 21st March when

the VW garage in Yorkshire said that was an error, so out of interest did you offer to purchase on the original date or around

Saturday 21st March?

I was no 8 that called originally and did follow up on 21st when re listed so just wondered if they were truthful or salesman couldn't be bothered. Nice car, as you say it has a VW warranty and when sold through VW dealers they go like the proverbial off the shovel

There was a similar car sold by VW Great Yarmouth at the end of last year, same mileage and one ownwer and missed that by a matter of minutes

Ah you'll get one eventually.. I waited a while and just went for it.. I have the auto trader app on my phone set automatically to Lupo Gti.. I just checked it every day for the past few weeks ( i know that sounds nuts) and on the Saturday morning.. There it was!