Lupo GTI, Black, 2001 plate for sale

Pottster

Make: VW, Model: LUPO GTI
MOT: expires 8th Oct 2015, no advisories on last MOT
TAX: £205, Engine size: 1598 CC – 5 speed
Mileage: 108,700
Fuel type: Unleaded

2001 GTI in Black

Only slight modifications are Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs and Team Heko wind deflectors otherwise its as it came off the production line including electric sunroof.

It’s a fantastic example, everything works as it should and comes with 2 sets of original VW Keys.

I’ve had it since 2011 when it had 102K on the clock and have had the following done:

• 2011 Major Service, New Door Check Straps MOT
• 2012 New Radiator
• 2012 New Bootlock Surround (cosmetic)
• 2012 MOT, new indicator and wiper stalks, new hinge on driver’s door
• 2012 New Front Grille and Badges. New interior grab and door lock handles (cosmetic)
• 2012 New VW floor mats (cosmetic)
• 2013 MOT, Full service
• 2014 MOT, New Silver Battery (3 year warranty I think)
• 2015 Full Service, New Front & Read Pads and new nearside rear caliper 108K on clock
• Lots of cleaning, washing, polishing and waxing!

Interior – It is immaculate - no rips/damage to upholstery, trims, carpets, dash, etc. Comes with almost new VW floor mats and I will throw in the original VW GTI mats that are still in decent condition.

2 sets of alloys on offer, the original Bathurst alloys are in very good condition, just a few scuffs but nothing nasty, all 4 tyres have plenty of tread left (Uniroyal Rain Sport). Also includes a set of Lenso BBX (see main set of pictures) that I use in the summer, all 4 tyres (Yokohama S-Drive) also in great condition – almost like new!

Full stamped service history and comes with original booklets in VW wallet that is stuffed with old MOTS and receipts etc.

Bad Points

Very small dink on in the rear drivers side wheel arch, car came to me like this and it’s never bothered me enough to get it sorted, also a few age related surface blemishes but no rust – as you will see on close inspection and from the pictures it is all in great condition and looks amazing!

Also the high rear brake light in the spoiler does not work – it was like this when I bought it and is a common fault on the GTI, I have sourced a brand new replacement unit with fitting instructions but not got round to fitting it – I will include this in the sale.

Starter motor makes the common quirky squawk noise – nothing wrong with it and is a common occurrence on GTIs – it was doing this when I bought it and hasn’t affected it starting at all.

Price: £3,800 – if you meet the full asking price you will get the 2 sets of alloys. Anyone wanting to negotiate a lower price, just gets the Bathurst’s – wheeler dealers be warned I am not in a rush to sell and believe the asking price is a fair one.

It’s been well looked after by me and the previous owners so you will be getting a cracking little car, runs like a dream, looks fantastic and it’s been a pleasure to drive and tinker with over the last few years, I will miss it!

I think that’s about it. Anyone wanting to test drive will need proof of insurance for this car otherwise I’ll be doing the driving.

Feel free to ask any questions, PM me to arrange viewing etc

Photos will appear below very soon!

Edited by Pottster