New Electric Window Switches

Skezza

I have brand new Lupo electric window switches for sale. These are pattern parts (i.e not VW OEM) that I have been importing with the aid of some Lupo friends overseas. Don't let the fact they're pattern parts put you off though. These are excellent quality aftermarket parts. I dissected one in the interest of research and found that their internal design is actually superior to the VW OEM one. I reassembled it and have been using it in my door ever since. For one, they don't have the key defect which causes the moisture build up, rusty contacts, and premature failure.

Anyway, the cheapest alternative to VW OEM is CarParts4Less who are selling at £19.99 each for a similar pattern part. I'm looking for £13 for one, £20 for two or £27 for three. You are unlikely to find anywhere selling them cheaper, especially when buying a set of three. I'm also always here to provide support and help if you need while fitting although it really is very straightforward.

PM me if you're interested.

I am also hoping to import other pattern parts as well, so don't hesitate to contact me about any Lupo part you may require. Odds on, I'll be able to get it and do you a better price than other places.

Is this for the passenger side only?

Nope. They're both driver and passenger side. The only difference between passenger and driver side switches are that the passenger side are missing a pin for one click functionality, you can, in fact, install driver side switches on the passenger side no problem :)

• 1 month later...

I am interested in these and had a few questions:

1) Are they the standard VW OEM colour ?

2) Does the Driver's side include the door lock etc in one block like the photo below ?

6N0959549A%2048Z.jpg

They don't come like that from VW with the central locking switch, there are 3 separate switches in that holder.

I am interested in these and had a few questions:

1) Are they the standard VW OEM colour ?

2) Does the Driver's side include the door lock etc in one block like the photo below ?

6N0959549A%2048Z.jpg

Standard colour yes

They are single switches. They don't come with the surround or the central locking switch.

OK, thanks. Do they all have the one click functionality eg for an order of three?

I was all set to buy one until that last post! I need a passenger side one. So if I install one with "one-click" into the passenger side, the one-click feature won't work, will it?

I don't think so as the pin connector will be missing from the wiring loom in the car but I am sure Skezza can confirm.

I was all set to buy one until that last post! I need a passenger side one. So if I install one with "one-click" into the passenger side, the one-click feature won't work, will it?

yes it'll work on the passenger side. The one click won't because it's missing the extra wiring.

Received three of these switches from Skezza and installed two.

They work great and can recommend them as a good value alternative to OEM switches :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i would be interested in one of these and if you could get hold of an aeriel base too id be interested in that?

Hi Brad,

Hope you received your switch mate. Haven't heard back from you via PM, wondered if my box was full though as it often is?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...