New springs or rear anti roll bar?

I've got some cash left over from paying my insurance this year and wanting peoples thoughts on what they'd do?

As the title says.... New springs or rear anti roll bar?

Here's my other thread asking which springs, Eibach or H&R's?

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/100403-h-r-vs-eibach-springs/

RARB...

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/manufacturers/whiteline/seat-arosa-whiteline-rear-anti-roll-bar-bwr19z.html

Well.... Do springs get tired over time?

They've done over 80k with me and I bought them 2nd hand. When I fitted the Bilstien before's, the springs didn't look that old or warn out but are they likely to get soft over time?

Id say so but that's just IMO.Rarb is an awesome mod. Really turns this car into something that can go round corners. I only have mine in medium but it's so much better than without it. You turn the wheel and it feels like the wheels dig in and get you round the corner.

The Arb works in support of the springs and dampers, not the other way around.

If there is nothing wrong with the springs, then fine; fit an Arb, but if, as the op makes it sound, the springs are past their best, then it's got to be springs first.

I mean you can drive a car with no Arb, but try it with no springs.

There's nothing wrong with the springs, as in they aren't broken. They are Eibach's.

It's just over the years, I might not be able to tell the difference as they might have been deteriorating slowly over the years and i'd fit some new ones and there'd be a big difference..... or.... I fit new ones and there is no difference to my old set so I should have just bought the RARB and not wasted my cash.