Lupo 1.4

Giinge

Hey,

I am looking to buy another Lupo, i would love to have a gti but my pockets dont go that deep.

If anyone is selling a 1.4s or a 1.4 sports please let me know.

I am not fussed about colour at all.

Many Thanks

Jason

Morning, I am selling my Lupo Sport if you are interested, A little bit of a trek for you to come from Hayes to Taunton, but it would be worth your while.

I've just bought a TT and am going to be fully detailing the Lupo for sale this weekend.

Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ben.pitcher and I can send you an advert for it.

I'm looking for 2k for it, FSH 97k - Very good condition - one of the best you will find for sale + I'm throwing in all the extra bits I have for it that you can sell on yourself or chop and change with.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jason,

I'm selling my Jazz blue 1.4s. She's in pretty good condition, running coilies, moon discs and I've got brown vinyl shaved headrest interior with custom headliner and parcelshelf :) only up for sale as I got a new up but I'm mega sad to see her go. Prob only looking for about 1000 as the seats alone cost me 500. Text me on 07801475029 if your interested or Alyce Gale on Facebook.