Bought a Lupo GTI

Skajme

Alright everyone.

As the title says, I have just bought this for my first car. So in love!

I'm 29 so insurance isn't too bad or anything.

10895206_1561283440784531_277154254_n_zp

924082_1536435829947992_1431441672_n_zps

Needs the light in the spoiler replacing and the electric windows fixing (surprise surprise).

I'm Going to keep it pretty much standard I reckon, just going to replace a few tired looking things like the red trim on the front grille and the GTI badge on the back, refurb the alloys, get it all looking shiny and new again. :)

Nice, it's like reading my own story here, mine even has the "Dubbers" sticker on the rear windscreen!

Enjoy!

**** dubbers,

I bought a gti from them years ago, nice car tbh, no issues but the guy negotiated a price and then backed out on it.

bad manners/bad sales, don't negotiate if you're not allowed.

**** dubbers,

I bought a gti from them years ago, nice car tbh, no issues but the guy negotiated a price and then backed out on it.

bad manners/bad sales, don't negotiate if you're not allowed.

Heh, mine was purchased from them by the girl I bought the car off, looks like she paid a little under £5k for it back in 2011. From what I remember her telling me it had already been bought and sold by them once before that too.

I will get around to removing their sticker at some point....

• 1 month later...

very nice!! that remind me that i must update my grill piping at some point ahaa its hanging off in the corners and is a more of pink/white colour :paperbag: nice start though! Cambridge lights do really make it look so much newer on the rear!

Cheers! The piping makes such a big difference for such a small cost, mine was the same as yours and I thought it made the car look really tired. It almost looks brand new again now!

Definitely going to get the lights after i've sorted out a few other issues!

Cheers! The piping makes such a big difference for such a small cost, mine was the same as yours and I thought it made the car look really tired. It almost looks brand new again now!

Definitely going to get the lights after i've sorted out a few other issues!

id recommend getting LED sidelights and number plate lights too :) they match the xenons

Car looking great mate where do you get the red piping from as mine is the same as yours as its more of a pink/white colour now. Led sidelights and number plate lights are a must as only small touches but makes a huge difference in my opinion and cambridge lights makes the back end look loads better :)

• 2 months later...

I just bought a lupo gti! Best car I have had (only had this and a fiesta haha) I had it 2 and a half hours and a transit van drove into the back of me!

I have bought the red gti trim I'm glad it looks good on yours. Hopefully will look just as good on mine (reflex silver)

I got the plates from Ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321413552350

Also for removing the rear wiper, it was pretty straightforward. I just followed a guide on here!

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/43009-rear-wiper-removal-de-wipering/?hl=wiper

I got the rubber grommit to fill the hole from ebay aswell I think. Was only a couple of quid.

• Like 2