James_fitteduk lupo gti

Jimibland

Hey! So after owning my 1l lupo for around 6months I felt the need to upgrade! So after saving for ages I came across a very tidy, well looked after raven blue gti. I haven't done too much to it so far but thought I'd start a thread as I'm now starting to make some changes.

When I first got the car it already had weitec highcon gt coiovers, black oz route wheels and a janspeed cat back.

Shortly after getting the car I put my bbs on and spaced the back out 20mm.

imagejpg4_zpsef605d5b.jpg

imagejpg5_zps3114da33.jpg

A couple of pics out and about.

From then on I was just having fun driving the car and going to shows and meets. Then started buying a few other bits and pieces.

image_zps7c6333eb.jpg

I then bought some recaro pole positions. I ended up waiting around 3 months for them to come into the country due to massive delays on the frames, but they are defiantly the best seat I have ever sat in!! Oh and they're winter matts!

Up and coming plans include stripping the rear of the car out, custom splitter, harnesses and steering wheel. Then move onto getting her sitting a bit better.

Thanks for looking

Edited by Jimibland
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much to update on really. My harness' are on back order for another week or so too. I've bought a dished OMP wheel off a mate, just need a boss and I can get it fitted. I've also been thinking about making some areo parts but we'll see what happens.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Another little update! My harness' turned up so I had to have a trial fit. I'm pretty please with how they look, I'll fit them properly this weekend along with taking the other belts out.

49C11169-C819-43D8-9E4A-8CA63F241100_zps

Also wheel Unique have finished my wheels Just need to pick them up. Had my arches rolled last week too - I can't wait to fit them!

48FB6550-D78B-4874-894F-130BC2C9AC27_zps

Cheers

James

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update! I picked my wheels up- the finish is amazing make sure you hit up dan at wheel unique for all wheel related needs.

I lowered the car quite abit more and also tried a wheel on whilst I had the backs off! Unfortunately I had to raise the front due to really bad rubbing from the drive shaft - I need a notch.

0FA65AF9-AAC8-4B9E-BE62-351B05BA73F0_zps

5667C0D2-CEEC-498A-9B48-8DE1961D0E46_zps

7CBB6837-8440-4C9A-9A76-E842A747CE6C_zps

I think I might space them a little more though!

Thanks for looking