1.4 e - 1.4 sport engine conversion

KPLAYYY94

Hi guys, i am picking up a new engine and gearbox lump for my lupo, im changing from the 75hp 1.4 to a 100horsepower version. i have got engine gearbox and ecu from him, however he scrapped the car with the wiring loom still inside!

here is my question, is it the same wiring loom between the two models? a completely different one, or is it possible to splice the new ecu into my existing loom

i understand i will have to flash the ecu to remove the immobiliser system that is normally coded to the key and i am able to do that with the help of my local garage i believe.

any advice? anyone who has done this and has any tips would be grateful

Is it the same wiring loom between the two models? a completely different one, or is it possible to splice the new ecu into my existing loom

Yeah the looms are a bit different- you WILL need the wiring diagrams of both. Also the ECUs will need some messing with (that's the hardest bit).

Don't build what you can buy so cheaply these days.

Pointless waste of time, just sell your car/engine/box and then buy a sport.

If you're building ti for insurance fraud and you're honest about it. I'll help you with this.