Club Lupo Keyrings...

Silver!

Royal Mail took there time to deliver it! Great to hear it got there in the end and you like it though! :)

haha well suppose it is near christmas so can let them off a bit :P Keyring is spot on though thanks again :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

*Update - Different colours on the keyrings*

I know the demand on these isn't massive, but I quite like them so I'm going to make a few more. :tongueout:

I'm going to do a small re-run of the original colour scheme to stock up, but at the same time produce some with different colours in the 'Club Lupo' part. I have a soft blue Lupo, so I'm going to do some in soft blue (as seen below...)

ClubLupokeyringdesignblue_zps68c762be.jp

So my question to you guys is - What colour schemes do you want?

If we enamel them all at the same time, then we can do a few different colour schemes! :D

Ive only just discovered these are being made (...I haven't visited for a while!), very cool!

Il definitely have to have one of these in the original colours, is there a much of a wait for them?

Cheers!

Ive only just discovered these are being made (...I haven't visited for a while!), very cool!Il definitely have to have one of these in the original colours, is there a much of a wait for them?Cheers!

Hey, great to hear you like them! You can buy one today and it'll be posted out on Monday! Order details on 2nd page of the thread! :D :D

Right, I've just made a payment over the old *cough* iphone *cough* but It didn't have anywhere on the browser to send as gift unfortunately... Sorry! Thanks

Got it dude, cheers! :thumbsup: Will be sent out in the post tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*UPDATE*

So with only a handful of original keyrings left, I've decided to produce some more with some different colours in the 'Club Lupo' part.

The colour schemes are pictured below and I've included the most common Lupo factory colours. They'll be ready in around ~2weeks and I hope you like the idea! :)

Club%20Lupo%20New%20Colours_zpsgpdl17sy.