The feedback is working!......

Tim@Prestige

The feedback is working!.....

Great to see people ringing us & posting their feedback. This was posted in October also

I think £380 fully comp for a 350 bhp turbo fully modified and only 4 years no claims says it all? I would definitely recommend these, Ive got both me and the Mrs insured with Prestige. David Moses, Modified Hondas UK.

These dudes insured my brothers s2000. He's over the moon. kahn_v, S2KI forum.

Good insurance company guys got my 2 insured with them. No problems with all the stuff on the 33 either. Smiffy, Sportsalfa.com.

Just to say Prestige have been excellent with me and were by far and away the cheapest. I'll definitely be calling them in about a month to do my renewal...I for one highly recommend them. xBigVernx, Minitorque.

i've been a staunch advocate of these guys since i got my cracking deal on insurance earlier this year!! declared all the little mods i have etc and undercut everyone by at least 30%!!!!!! well done guys. Monkeyboyuk, Audi Owners Club.

1 phone call , 1quote,1 happy customer, give them a ring. foggielee, Minitorque.

Got mine sorted today. All mods declared really good service many thanks to prestige. Sandman, Club Lupo.

Yes im with you good prices. Gaz Kenyon, Focus ST Owners (Official page)/Facebook.

Ok looking good so far, think i'll be taking up a policy with these at the end of the month. Gareth Binding, VPCUK.

You will hopefully be getting a call back tomorrow once I've cleared some money in the bank, managed to beat my current provider by £100. PM - I will also say the bloke I spoke to about the bmw was a great help. Tiger1983, Saxperience.

So why dont you ring us at renewal time? Surely worth one phone call?!! (Minimum premium £300)

Dont forget - we can cover both standard and modified cars, most makes, most models!

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/

Quotations 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Minimum premium £300